Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pervy sheep woman strikes again...

yes..more sheep vulva pictures. It's all in the name of science! I swear! I can't help that I'm a highly visual person and seeing is how I retain.... unfortunately for you my chosen profession is not botany or the study of the majestic redwoods...no, it's sheep breeding. Sooo...without further ado...Ada's butt or "Ada's buuutooocks" (Thanks Kate!):




















Ada's vulva on the 5th of April. (I was new at vulva pictures...forgive me)
Ada's butt today. Oh yeah, the lambs they are a'coming.

6 comments:

Chai Chai said...

OK, I can see the difference this time - now I have to go and wash my eyes out with bleach.

Firefly Mom said...

*My eyes! My eyes!* Yeah, I'm going to have to go with Chai Chai on this one. :D

Teresa Robeson said...

LOL @ Chai Chai and Firefly Mom's comments...but I have to second them. Saaaay, a few head shots of sheep sound like a grand idea, no?

M Wurm said...

cmon who wants to see the asshole of a lamb ^^

Anonymous said...

I think it needs cleaning...have toilet paper

Anonymous said...

It looks just fine to me.