Fairiemom over at Homeschooling Mom Going Sane has tagged me with this meme; Six Random Facts.
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Post the rules on your blog
- Write six random things about yourself
- Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
- Let each person know they've been tagged
1. The only bone I've broken (knock on wood) is my right pinky toe, and I've broken it more times than I can count...well, OK, maybe not THAT many times...but probably more than 10!
2. Although my medical records say I'm allergic to penicillin, the "newer" doctors aren't so sure. They say my symptoms when I took it as a baby weren't "allergic" enough, so they would like it if I tried taking it again in a controlled situation. Which leads to #3...
3. I haven't been to the Dr.s in at least 5 years....Last time I went was for a sinus infection. The times before that were a ganglion cyst on my wrist that the Dr. immediately scheduled surgery for..then I went home and did some research and found out that surgery was completely unnecessary and what I was already doing was the best approach...the time before that was to have them check my throat for strep, she swabbed it and gave me a script for an antibiotic even though the test wouldn't be back for a couple of days.."just in case". I never filled the script, and it wasn't strep.
4. I think I might have fibromyalgia...but since I don't go to the Dr's I guess Ill never know...
5. It's 375 degrees below zero here today. LOL..ok..-20..but it FEELS like -375!
6. I just started doing decimals and fractions with my children...and I wonder how it is that I was pushed through school, in the TOP math classes (in middle school at least) not knowing ANYTHING. My math skills are so poor that my kids correct me while I'm teaching them...which is good in some ways.. at least I know they understand and have good math skills...but it makes me look like a raving idiot.
I'm supposed to pass this onto 6 people...but instead I'm going to leave it open for anyone who wants to do it...I'm on my first cup of coffee..cut me some slack :-P