Thursday, January 8, 2009

Awards!

Jess, from Never a Dull Moment tagged me with these awards, which I think is awesome because, well, they're awards! And I never win anything! So I'm STOKED!


This is the first one..the Spreader of Love award...it has no rules, just to pass it on to 6 people, but look at it...isn't it cute? I love it! And I'm so happy that Jess thought of me :-D Thank you Jess!


This is the second award and the rules are:

*List six things that make you happy.
*Pass the award on to 5 other bloggers
*Link back to the person who gave you the award.
*Link to the people you are passing it on to and leave them a comment to let them know.

I'll do my best on my dial up connection to fulfill the rules of this award :-)

Six things that make me happy:

1. Warm socks (my feet are perpetually cold).
2. When my kids are getting along. You have NO IDEA how happy this can make me.
3. Chocolate-raspberry torte cake. Mmmmmm
4. Downloading pictures off my camera and discovering one that takes my breath away.
5. The words "thank you".
6. Hearing one of my kids say they want to donate their allowance to some charity (Or, in Zephryn's case, his hair).

So there you have it..and now for 6 bloggers that I can pass this on to:

Firefly Mom
Teresa
Kimberly
FairieMom
Snowbird
Tryphon

6 comments:

Jess said...

You're so welcome!!! I love your blog.

Kimberly said...

Thank you Stace!
You rock girlfriend!

Firefly Mom said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! What a sweet bloggy friend you are :D

Anonymous said...

I'm heeeeere, honey! Finally, eh? Egads, I have no idea where my time goes (and it's scaring me). Thank you for the award!! Um, should I assume we're getting the first award which has no strings attached? ;)

And may I say congrats to you on getting those awards? If I had Photoshop know-how, I'd make a graphic for "Deserving the Pulitzer Prize for Humor" award and give it to you and Firefly Mom!
xo
Teresa

Fairie Mom said...

Thank you, thank you! Now to come up with some very deserving peeps...hmmm!

Fairie Mom said...

Since you got me...TAG your it!