Monday, October 31, 2011

Calendars

Last year I created and gave away Thistle-Willow farm calendars for the holidays. They went over so well that I decided to do it again this year, and just for fun I decided to create a "dear Kittay" calendar as well. For those of you that aren't friends with me on Facebook, I started writing letters to my two rescue kitty's awhile ago. They are almost identical and hard to tell apart, so when they run through the cat door at 100 mph with something dead/half dead or alive and screaming in their mouth, I tend to just say "KITTAY! NOOOOOOOOOO!"..because trying to figure out whether it is Needles or Nailes can be too time consuming when you're trying to grab whatever partially eviscerated animal's guts are being dragged across your rug.

Anyway....the calendars are for sale here...and here.

All proceeds go toward feeding the animals we have as feed prices have gone up....way up...this year. Between the drought in the mid west and the flooding here in New England that wrecked much of our hay crop, it's going to be tight on just one income. Keeping our fingers crossed that next year's weather is a little less extreme.

5 comments:

Firefly Mom said...

Yay! Can't wait for our Dear Kittay calendar! (Also, I'm really REALLY glad that I don't have a Kittay dragging in dead things. I'll stick with my skunky dog. :P)

Teresa Robeson said...

Kittay haz names?? I like Needles and Nailes. ;) Can't wait for my calendars too!

woeddioe said...

Welcome to our shopping site, to their own Christmas gifts, cheap, style number, is your good choice.
True Religion outletNike Mens Shox Store.COM
true religion men coat
true religion jean clothes
nike free 3.0 V2 shoes
sac a main burberry
chaussures pas cher
true religion men jeans
true religion mens short jeans
true religion mens
short T shirt

nike free
true religion womens oat
true religion womens jean skirt

Pasir Gadog said...

please follow back followers no.61 thnks..

Samet Bilir said...

I can see that I'm going to spend some money on calendars this year:)