Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Facebook page for a duck?!?!

Apparently because teenage boys in Vermont have NOTHING better to do with their time, creating a Facebook page for a duck is uber fun. And...apparently because I have NOTHING better to do around here, taking pictures of the duck checking his FB page is just as amusing. I don't even know what to say. It's sad. It's wrong. It's a little pathetic. *snicker* but it IS a little funny. If any of you on FB want to befriend a duck, Gozer has his/her own page under, yes, Gozer Duck. Let's hope the boys (Not MY boys, btw...two of my very good friends goofball boys) find something to do this summer besides creating pages for various farm animals.

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

I just sent Gozer a friend request! ROFL

Anonymous said...

I created a Twitter account for my dog, so it's not just boys with too much time on their hands that do this sort of crazy thing...LOL!! It's also moms who have too many things to do, so they end up procrastinating. ;) Gozer is so cute!

Firefly Mom said...

Ducks on FB, dogs on Twitter. Oh, my chickens and dog are such luddites! Off to send Dozer a friend request.

Gayle said...

You need to take a walk down to you chair by the pond and breathe! The kids are getting to you! LOL

AiringMyLaundry said...

Ha, a duck? Weird!!

I know I've heard of cats and dogs on Facebook which I found odd too.

~mel said...

Hey... whatever makes them happy and keeps them out of trouble. Personally, I would have trouble with a duck using my keyboard. They're messy and they poop all the time. Ahhh.... but boys will be boys and must have some fun!