Monday, March 29, 2010

More Babies!

There were no babies this morning when I went to the barn, but between the time I checked on them before I went to Tractor Supply, and when I got back, Ruthie had given birth to two little lams...a white ewe and a black/grey ram.
Here's the little Ram..well..not too little, he weighed right around 7 lbs. I know he looks spotted, but this is just how the "grey" pattern in icelandis looks in lambs. Ruthie, the mom is black/grey, the same as this little boy.



Here they all are resting. The girls name is Amaryllis and the boys name is Aggamemnon..I can't spell it...Zephryn named him :-P

These are Rita's two babies...three days old today! The little girl is on the left and the little boy is on the right. The girls name is Afua (means born on Friday) and Antonio.

5 comments:

Gayle said...

My goodness...what have you gotten yourself into?! They are just adorable.

Anne-Marie said...

Seriously? The cutest thing I've seen for a long time. I really needed that today ... =)

Anonymous said...

Aggememnon? Oh heck, I can't spell it either. ;)

And stop it!! You are making me really want lambs.

Firefly Mom said...

They are so cute!! It almost makes me wish that we could have something other than chickens. Almost... :) Maybe it's better if I just live vicariously through you!

Terri said...

Icelandics are the cutest lambs around!