Sunday, October 25, 2009

A nice day to be outside!

Baa'rack Orama enjoying the sun

I woke up this morning to blue skies and a warm breeze...that doesn't happen often in the tail end of October in Vermont..so I hopped up and headed out to the barn to see how the naked sheep were. They were SO happy when I opened their doors and let them out! Ada, our black mouflon was prancing and running and butting the other sheep...it was funny to watch. The rest of them were just happy to be out of the confines of the horse stalls.
They look even funnier out in the pasture...much like goats to me. It is nice to be able to see their body condition though, and their confirmation...things that were difficult to see under all of that wool!


Darlin' being nosy


Ruthie...she looks strange with no wool!


My pathetic attempt as a field shelter....:-P


Ada...I keep forgetting who she is with no wool...
her coat is grey..so the black is throwing me off.


Baa'rack...he looks TINY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's good to see you back blogging often, Stace!

And you'd think by this time, "Baa'rack Orama" wouldn't crack me up...wrong. Thanks for my big laugh of the day!