Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tagged By Gayle


The Wheel
Originally uploaded by Sipreanna
Gayle over at The White House tagged me with this meme. It's called Flickr 6 of 6. The point is to go to page six photo six of your Flickr photostream and then post it back here. Because posting to Flickr on dial up is like pulling my own teeth, I only have 2 pages, so this photo is #6 on page two :-P
Im supposed to tag 6 people, but I had a rough night last night and I've only had a few sips of my coffee, so I'll leave it as if you use Flickr and want to participate please do :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, saved by not having a Flikr acct...LOL! I feel your pain with dial-up. We had that for years, and satellite is not much better.

Gayle said...

I must say that is a very interesting photo! Sorry, about the rough night. Hope things are better today.

Firefly Mom said...

I don't have Flickr, either. I did, however, *finally* do the holiday meme that you posted about 3 weeks ago ;) Does that count for anything??