Friday, February 12, 2010

Love is in the air....

or perhaps my propane tanks are leaking into my house causing a sense of confusion. The jury is still out on that...either way SOMETHING caused my eldest son to to post a "we love you Lyli" sign on his sisters door this morning. I nearly keeled over when I saw it. Then I remembered that I had heart and star shaped post-its. Lyli's door has been Post-it-loved.
They started out strong...posting nice things for their sister to read when she gets home...

awww...they DO love her...
Tryphon is going to let her try I-racing...he won't even let ME try it...bugger head.
Oh..and they're being nice! Telling her she's a good singer!!

Then the testosterone started taking over...give us the mula? (shes on stage at one of her pageants...No..shes NEVER gotten money..I have no idea what they're talking about)
Well..yes..but..c'mon..don't tell her that...
Um..is this even a compliment? And who is she blowing up with her "good witch" powers??

Great..now they're trying to push her over the edge into paranoia....

It's the thought that counts, right?? Maybe she won't read them all....


1 comment:

Firefly Mom said...

HAHAHA! It's amazing how quickly it devolves from sweetness to "I know what U did!"

Which begs the question: What *did* she do?? Hmmm, maybe she gave them mulah to keep them quiet ;D