The rules? I don't do rules...that's why my kids and animals walk all over me...If you wish to participate..then do so..copy the following questions and post the answers on your blog. If you think of it you can link back to my blog..if not..well..its no biggie..It's hard for me to be cranky around Christmas...ok..thats a lie, but I'm willing to try :P
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Paper...because I always forget to buy bags...you would think that because wrapping is my own personal hell I would remember...
2. Real tree or Artificial? real. It's all about the fresh, piney smell Man.
3. When do you put up the tree? 2-3 weeks before Christmas..it helps me get in the mood...like a little "Christmas Viagra" for me..
4. When do you take the tree down? I would take it down the day of Christmas..but my kids won't let me..I rip it out the day after...Yes..rip...it is a sight to behold I'm told.5. Do you like eggnog? I never used to...then my mother in law introduced me to eggnog with RUM..and YUMMMMMMM..of course my intestines HATE eggnog...thankfully if I drink enough of the spiked kind I barely notice :-P
6. Favorite gift received as a child? what is considered "child" age? I guess Ill go with my very first SLR camera I got when I was 13...A canon AE-1...I still have it.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Mike. I suppose it Could be easy , I could just get him a gun or something along that line..but I doubt any responsible gun shop owner would sell me a firearm during the holiday season...something about the crazed look in my eyes I think.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Me. Funny how that works.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No
10. Mail or email Christmas cards ? Mail..... little more personal
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? LMAO..I actually consider this the funniest...and one of the most memorable, I smile every time I think of it...Mike's Nana gave us a framed picture of Jesus one year ...and a package of steak knives :-)
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? National Lampoons Christmas Vacation of course!
13. When do you start shopping for? I always say I'm going to start early..and I try..but really I'm always racing to get it done.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No comment :P
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? OMG..there is so much to choose from I don't know...I just like having leftovers.
16. Lights on the tree? yes...doesn't everyone?
17. Favorite Christmas song? Hm...I like listening to Trans Siberian Orchestra..I know its not a song...Picking songs is really hard for me. I love most music.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Homemade Angel
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Mornings with little ones is the absolute best
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? trying to shop in the crowds..*shudder* makes me nutty.......ier :-P
23. Favorite ornament - I don't have a favorite...I love the ones the kids have made me, and the ones that have the years on them...but really most every one holds a memory or soft spot for me in some way.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? favorite what?? Place? Dish? Appendage? I'm confused..again.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? peace on earth and someone else to do the dishes